Being a Gentleman is not an easy job; it requires a lot of practice. Anyone can be a Gentleman if they put their mind into it. However, Gentleman’s Thought has found the five most important thing that a gentleman should never do and here are they-
- A gentleman should never depend on the other people for love, attention and entertainment. Never beg for love. Remember if you have to beg for love, then it’s the time to walk away because you never have to beg for real love. A gentleman should never seek attention, he should seek respect instead. Because a gentleman knows that the respect lasts longer than the attention.
- A gentleman should never be in bad relationship. A gentleman believes that being single is better than being in bad relationship. A gentleman choose respect over everything. He never take anything for granted, he knows his worth as well. A good relationship makes you happy but a bad relationship can damage you mentally, emotionally and physically sometimes.
- A gentleman should never stop learning. Warren Buffett once said, “The more you learn, the more you earn.” This is so true and a gentleman should follow this rule. At Gentleman’s Thought, we believe that, the day a man stops learning is the day he is dead. So, never stop learning, it kills your growth. Keep learning new things everyday and soon you will notice the change in your life.
- A gentleman should never forget that who was there for him when he is down. We all need helps and support of the other people. Help and supports are very important thing in our life. When someone helps you, say thank you and be grateful to them; never forget them. Help them when they are in trouble, show them that you are a gentleman and you can do the same thing they did for you. However, a gentleman also knows how to pick himself up during the down moments.
- A gentleman should never leave his parents alone. This is the most sinful thing a man can do in his life. Friends and girlfriends may come and go but your parents are the one who did the most for you. Take very good care of your parents, remember, when you are growing and becoming adult, they are also growing old.