Shah Rukh Khan, the biggest actor of Bollywood's usually denominates as BADSHAH OR KING KHAN. He was invited to TEDx TALK to speak about the future ‘You’ and instinctively he shares his own aspect about Humanity, Fame, and Love, through reminisces the arc of his life and hard-earned wisdom. He says "I sell dreams, and I peddle love to millions of people."
Khan was born in a refugee colony in New Delhi. He lost his father at the age of 14 and mother in early 20. The night his father died, he learned much akin to humanity to adolescence and the crude tools of survival.
Image Source: Shah Rukh Khan Instagram
In his enchanting speech, he says, ‘Humanities are just like an aging movie star, grappling with all the newness around itself, wondering it got it right in the first place. Still trying to find a way to keep on shining regardless.’ He was flying in the career at the age of 40, so humanity.
Image Source: Shah Rukh Khan Facebook
Generations before, Humanity means, sweat, sacrifice and welcoming others on reliable system whereas the new industrialized aspirational humanity is rush, money-lands, discrimination, system became less-reliable. In this new world, reality became virtual, virtually became real, slowly, hence the definition of humanity changes a lot.
At present, Humanity is indefinable and overexposed. Everyone has expected an expansion of ideas and dreams with the enchanted connectivity of the world. Freedom and revolution are taking their place, everything has a new meaning. The world can judge you very easily through social media even if you don’t do anything. Humanity is buying everything even an insensible dance form accidentally forms a new dance form.
Don’t Give Up. This is the momentous time for humanity to exist.
The present you are
And there is a Spell-binding imperfect moment of existence.
His ascertains from his life of limelight-
- Neither power nor poverty can make your life more magical or less torturous.
- The dignity of life, a human being, a culture, a religion, a country actually resides in its ability for grace and compassion.
- The oldest and the simplest emotion of mankind is love, what inspires you to create, to build, keeps you from failing, helps you to survive.
Shares a Hindi poem that meaning
‘That all the books of knowledge that you might read and,
then go ahead and impart your knowledge,
through innovation, through creativity, through technology,
but mankind never wiser about its future,
unless it is coupled with a sense of love and compassion for their fellow beings.’
Enlightenments for everyone-
- If you are able to understand the word love and practice it, that itself is enough to enlighten mankind.
- You must love. Humanity will flourish in its own self-absorption. Consequently, you may use your power to divide the people, or you may break the barriers and welcome them in.
- Use your faith to give courage to people, so they rise the greatest heights of enlightenment, don’t make people afraid, and terrify them into submission.
- Custom your energy to spread the joy of lights to millions, so why to build nuclear bombs and spread the darkness of destruction?
- Love the ecology to regenerate life from the waters and trees not be callous to filth up the oceans or cut down the forests.
- Either land on Mars to look for life-forms and species to learn from and respect or denial to build armed forts.
- Money is not to wage futile wars and give guns to the children for the rivalry, rather use it to make more food to fill their stomachs with.
- Love to human is akin to godliness. It shines forth in a world which civilization.
- Celebrate the quest to cultivate the capacity for love and compassion, it has to assert itself just as equally.
King Khan believes, the future you, as an infinite you, it’s like a circle, must end where it started.
When you observe time and space differently, give importance to the larger context of the universe it will return back the original innocence of humanity.
Which will love from the purity of heart, will see from the eyes of truth, will dream from the clarity of an untampered mind.
Shah Rukh concluded, “The future ‘you’ have to be like an aging movie star, who has been made to believe that there is a possibility of a world which is completely wholly, self-obsessively in love with itself.”